B.M., B.S., F.R.A.C.G.P.
WSC Since: 2007
Andrew has had significant frontline experience in Sports Medicine, particularly in all codes of football. He is currently the Norwood Football Club Doctor. His interests include: football injuries,(AFL, RL, RU, Soccer, Gaelic football), hockey injuries, minor surgery, nutrition for sport, rehab and treatment of concussion. He received an AFL Appreciation Award for services to football in the Northern Territory and currently divides his time between NT and South Australia.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- Norwood Football Club – Team Doctor (2008 – Current)
- Northern Territory Football League – Chief Medical Officer
- Adelaide United FC – Medical Team
- SA U16/U18 Football (AFL) – Team Doctor
- Burnside Vets Hockey Team – Player
- Aboriginal All Stars (AFL) – Team Doctor
- Northern Territory Rugby league (1992 – 2002)
- U18 NTFL (AFL) – Team Doctor (1992 – 2002)