Performance Rehab Coach
ASCA Strength & Conditioning Coach
Damian has been instrumental in his involvement with championship winning teams of the Adelaide Thunderbirds and Metro Stars NPL. His natural communication style brings out the best in people and naturally motivates them to excel. He is able to draw upon his own experiences as an athlete and knowledge base as a coach in order to offer high quality strength and conditioning programs to various populations.
Damian specialises in youth and adolescent athletic development in conjunction with integrating services with the WSC physiotherapists to offer end stage rehabilitation and fitness outcomes. He is also passionate about delivering high quality strength, power, movement quality and body composition outcomes.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- Adelaide United Women’s Physical Performance Manager
- Australia Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA) Member
Physical Performance Coach
- Adelaide Thunderbirds (2011 – 2015)
- UCI Mountain Bike (Connor Fearson)
- Metro Stars Soccer Club
High Performance Consultant
- Adelaide 36ers (2011)
- Adelaide Crows (2011)
- Various SANFL teams incl – Central Districts FC, Woodville West Torrens FC, Sturt FC
- Various NBA teams incl – Chicago Bulls, Memphis Grizzlies, Dallas Mavericks
- Croydon Kings Soccer Club
- Trinity MMA
Greatest Sporting Moment:
- Working with Chicago Bulls in 2016 and learning from the best in the business Chip Schaffer and teaching him a thing or two.