BA appl SC Physiotherapy, Post Grad Diploma, Manipulative Physiotherapy, APA
WSC Since: April 2016
Lisa Christl Brooks has had 27 years of experience working as a physiotherapist. Lisa has had extensive experience in Musculoskeletal Outpatients, Orthopaedic, Spinal and Neurological Rehabilitation, working in large teaching hospitals such as
- Prince Henry Hospital- Sydney
- Shenton Park Hospital- Perth
- Blackpool Hospital- Lancashire England
- The Brook Hospital- Greenwich London
- Bethesda Rehabilitation Unit- Victoria
Lisa has held senior positions in outpatients, inpatient rehabilitation units and pain clinics. Lisa was introduced to Pilates during her 4 years living in Switzerland where she worked at Stanspital, Stans Nidwalden. Consequently, snow skiing and snowboarding became her sports of interest, along with track and field athletics.
Lisa is also currently working as a Clinical Educator at the University of SA where she enjoys sharing her vast clinical experience with Physiotherapy students. Lisa has a special interest in hydrotherapy, complex rehab presentations, chronic pain and degenerative conditions associated with ageing.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association – Member
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)