F.R.A.C.P., D.C.H., D.R.A.N.Z.C.O.G., MSports Med
WSC Since: 2013
Mark Ralfe is a Sports medicine GP with over 11 years experience in the SANFL, helps the GWS Giants AFL team in Adelaide and works with the State Womens cricket team.
Mark has worked for two years as a country doctor in SA before returning to Adelaide and working in general practice and sports medicine.
Mark has a Masters in Sports Medicine as well as post graduate diplomas in paediatrics and another in obstetrics. Mark performs sports performance hypnosis with athletes of all ages to help with anxiety and other common sports performance issues and works closely with his wife Jenny Williams who is a registered psychologist and performance strategist to maximise on field achievements.
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- GWS Giants, AFL – Adelaide Doctor
- Flinders University – Medical lecturer
- Examiner with the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- SACA – Assistant doctor
- Under 19 Australian cricket team – Medical team, 2014 world cup campaign
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) – Chair, Sports Medicine
Greatest Sporting Moment:
- Port Adelaide (Grand Final), 2004