Are you looking for the extra edge?
Have you got a physical goal, but need guidance and support getting there?
Wakefield Sports Clinic PERFORMANCE REHAB COACHES (PRC) gives the opportunity for access to quality coaching from experts who specialise in delivering sports specific or rehabilitation strength and conditioning.
The PRC’s work closely with the physio team towards integrating a comprehensive rehabilitation training plan and sports specific program, aiming to reduce injuries, manage work loads and target specific increases in strength, power and fitness so you can perform at your best, consistently.
Our PRC’s provide an invaluable resource towards assisting you to achieve your goals. They will profile your physical levels of strength, skill, fitness and mental skills together with your goals in order to create a “performance plan”. This involves teaching you how to improve in the gym and on the field by planning and progressing your training, offering supportive feedback and assisting in the inevitable ups and downs of sport and physical development.
The WSC PRC’s work with beginners from 10+ year olds to elite high performers, emphasising the development in;
- Foundational movement skill, stability and control
- Bio motor qualities of speed, power, strength, endurance
- Sports specific skills, movements and pattern recognition
- Improving aerobic (VO2max & threshold) and anaerobic (tolerance and threshold) fitness
- Mental skills and tactics to overcome performance anxiety, goal setting and motivational issues
- Progression of end stage rehab integrating the “return to play” criteria with a “fit to perform” plan
- Injury prevention measures and load monitoring
- Maintenance of strength and fitness when injured
Where to start?
Book in a time with either Andrew or Damian to get an initial assessment and start planning forward to achieving your goals.
Please call Next Gen, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide 8221 7000 for enquiries.