APA Sports Physiotherapist
B.Ag.Sc. (Hons); B.App.Sc. (Physiotherapy), Master of Sport Physiotherapy (LaTrobe University, Melbourne), APA Acupuncture training program, APA Level 1, 2 and 3 Sports Physiotherapy Certificates
WSC Since: 2015
Steve has recently completed his Masters in Sports Physiotherapy. He has been involved with a number of sporting clubs and is currently the team physiotherapist for the SASI cycling team.
His professional interests include bike fit, knee, hip and orthopaedic rehabilitation.
Steve has a keen interest in cycling and AFL and enjoys surfing and cycling with his family.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Physiotherapy Australia
- South Australian Sports Medicine Association (SASMA)
- South Australian Sports Institute (SASI) – Cycling – Team Physiotherapist
- Penola Football Club (2005 – 2011)
- Chain Reaction Cycle Challenge (2008-2010)
- Woodville-West Torrens Football Club (2003 – 2004)
- Woods Panthers Netball Club (2002)
- North Adelaide Football Club (1999 – 2000)
- Adelaide Giants Baseball Club (1998 – 1999)
- Touch SA (2002)
- Beach Volleyball and Hockey Teams, Olympic games- Sydney (2000)
Favourite Sporting Moment
- Professionally- Supporting the National U17 Football Team as the game day physio for the 2015 AFL Grand Final at the MCG
- Personally – Watching his son play in back-toback AFL Premierships in the U12 & U13’s and his daughter playing her 1st AFL game (U12’s)